Roles and Responsibilities
- To review present practices of environment, health and safety and suggest changes, modifications in order to have progressive way of safe work.
- To develop modules of EHS related training, which will create awareness and subsequently reduce pollution, unsafe conditions, unsafe acts and strengthen safety and work environment.
- To identify unsafe condition or unsafe acts and to communicate it to plant in charge and follow-up.
- To ensure compliance to Responsible Care guidelines across the Site.
- To plan, implement, co-ordinate and monitor EHS activities and its management at Ekalbara Site
- To carryout inspection for EHS to spot the hazards, suggest required preventive actions to plant personnel and follow up its execution.
- To ensure and monitor EHS related statutory compliance and maintain records for the same.
- To ensure submission of required forms and returns in time to concern authorities.
- NSD, WED collaboration.
- To co-ordinate with all external agencies, competent persons, internal/external auditors, inspectors, Government officials, vendors/supplier of equipments, Gujarat/National Safety Council etc.
- To plan, develop the EHS training modules and conduct training programs.
- To conduct accidents or incidents occurrence investigation happening in plant, give recommendations based on findings and plan to prevent is recurrence.
- To organize collection of data, consolidate the same, for monthly report to management, Board of Directors, for EHS activities.
- To plan, coordinate and conduct Mock Drills (On site emergency plan), implementation of suggested corrective actions & follow up.
- To develop innovative and new practices in EHS activities and manage change.
- To carry out HAZOPs (Hazard Operability Study) for new installations, modifications and authorize the modifications.
- To monitor and sample check safety work permits processes.
- To organize meetings of staff, people of concern, discuss and decide course of action.
- To ensure implementation of ISO 14001-2015 and OHSAS 18001-2007 standards at the Site with respect to Safety.
- Special assignments from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Years of Experience: 12 to 15 years of rich experience in handling Safety operations.
- Qualification: B.Tech /B.E. Chemical/ M.Sc. Chemistry + Post Diploma in Industrial Safety
Perks and Benefits
As per Company Policy
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical
PG:PG Diploma - Other
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
One of the largest producers of Sulphoxylates in the world. Pioneers in manufacturing of SFS (Safolite) and ZFS (Safolin). A major producer of SHS, Zinc-Dust, & Zinc-Oxide with Asia Region. About 35% of production exported to more than 50 countries.
All manufacturing sites are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.
Contact Company:Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
Address:Kalali Road Atladra, , , VADODARA, Gujarat, India