Purpose of the position:
Ensure and maintain high store standards and customer satisfaction through excellent services.
Key Result Areas & Deliverables:
- Ensure receipt of material in physical print copy as well as marking entry in ERP system.
- Ensure proper storage and preservation of the material in store.
- Ensure record of all materials issued from Store - physical print copy and in ERP system.
- Ensure compliance to ISO protocols for storage and preservation of materials.
- Maintain 5 S in Store area.
- Ensure smooth inter and intra departmental co-ordination.
- Maintain Monthly, Half yearly and annual inventory reports.
- Ensure smooth and timely payments to vendor in-line with coordination with Accounts department.
- Ensure safe handling of materials.
Desired Candidate Profile:
B.E. Mechanical having 7 to 9 years of experience in handling overall Stores operation. Diploma or certification in Stores Management will be added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:SCM & Logistics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited (TSIPL) is a Joint Venture company between Transpek Industry Limited, India and Silox, S.A. Belgium, embodying a combined vision to excel in the Global Inorganic Chemical Industry. Guided by science and driven by technology, our product portfolio caters to diverse end use segments such as Textile, Paints & Coatings, Rubber, Pharma, Polymer, Ceramic, Paper and Personal Care etc.
Continuous innovation forms the cornerstone of every process at our end. The nimble footedness to rise up to market dynamics has endowed us with laurels such as being the Global Leader in Sodium Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafoliteTM) and Zinc Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafolinTM).
Contact Company:Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
Address:TRANSPEK SILOX INDUSTRY PRIVATE LIMITED, KALALI ROAD, ATLADRA, VADODARA, Gujarat, India