- To plan activities for the progress of the organization by AOP and create a path.
- To re-plan activities for the actual realization of targets in view of realistic existing situations.
- To provide variance reports will help in judging the contribution of each product in the total plan. To take decision of products loss and profit and take appropriate decision for further action.
- To prepare AOP (Annual Operating Plans) / budget for the organization.
- To revise Reroll AOP as per the current scenario.
- To collect required data for RRP and present it to the RRP committee meetings every month.
- To prepare actual costing product wise and site wise every month.
- To prepare different variance reports by doing variance analysis for the use of directors.
- To generate different variance reports for finalization of accounts and attend auditors. If there are any queries raised resolve the same to the satisfaction of auditors.
- To prepare and present various Board Meeting related reports as required by management.
- To prepare Zinc Neutralization statement and graphical presentation of the same.
- To generate required reports for Anti-dumping.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting records as per Companies Cost Accounting Records Rules.
- Attended Internal Audit Findings/ deviations other than physical verification and resolved them with Auditors.
- To prepare various Project Report for various Project.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce, Other Graduate
PG:CA, CS, ICWA (CMA), M.Com - Commerce
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited (TSIPL) is a Joint Venture company between Transpek Industry Limited, India and Silox, S.A. Belgium, embodying a combined vision to excel in the Global Inorganic Chemical Industry. Guided by science and driven by technology, our product portfolio caters to diverse end use segments such as Textile, Paints & Coatings, Rubber, Pharma, Polymer, Ceramic, Paper and Personal Care etc.
Continuous innovation forms the cornerstone of every process at our end. The nimble footedness to rise up to market dynamics has endowed us with laurels such as being the Global Leader in Sodium Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafoliteTM) and Zinc Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafolinTM).
Our effort to develop a pole position in the market has led us to develop technologies for manufacturing one of our key products, Sodium Hydrosulphite through two different routes i.e. Zinc Process & Sodium Formate process. We have the privilege of being the only company in the world with this dual process capability. We also have an integrated Zinc Chain that has forward as well as backward integration initiatives as its bedrock. This facilitates Captive Raw Material production as well as Value Addition on Final Products and Co-products. Our other products include high quality Zinc Dust & Zinc Oxide as well as Zinc Derivates such as Zinc Phosphate, Zinc Carbonate, Zinc Active and Zinc Oxide HSA.
Contact Company:Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited