His key deliverables would be as under:
1) Engage with Commercial and Business Development Teams to look for new products and opportunities.
2) Present proposals on potential new products with promising business returns.
3) Strengthen existing R&D team.
4) Upgrade current R&D setup to modern/state of the art structure.
5) Add value in development projects, process improvement projects etc.
Should have headed R&D function for at least 3 years in a mid-size chemical organisation.
Individual with broad based experience in speciality chemicals / Agrochemicals / Inorganic Chemistry would be suitable as the function requires greater conceptual adoptability and flexibility.
Qualifications: 22 to 27 years post PhD from reputed institutes like ICT, NCL, IIT, IISc etc.
Keywords: New product development, research, techno-commercial skills.
Salary: INR Commensurate with Experience
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry
Doctorate:Ph.D - Chemistry
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Ltd