- To be responsible for production in shifts as per the planning received from seniors in view of the targets of AOP & RRP.
- To take part in preparation of daily production report, monthly report, green card, and send the same to seniors.
- To educate and make the helpers to use safety PPEs.
- To ensure maintenance of good housekeeping.
- To take care plant and people safely by following all rules and regulation.
- To take care of safety work permit system wherever and whenever requires.
- Raw material and solvent handling.
- Compliance of SOP and PPE usage.
- No emission in the environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
Continuous innovation forms the cornerstone of every process at our end. The nimble footedness to rise up to market dynamics has endowed us with laurels such as being the Global Leader in Sodium Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafoliteTM) and Zinc Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafolinTM).
Our effort to develop a pole position in the market has led us to develop technologies for manufacturing one of our key products, Sodium Hydrosulphite through two different routes i.e. Zinc Process & Sodium Formate process. We have the privilege of being the only company in the world with this dual process capability. We also have an integrated Zinc Chain that has forward as well as backward integration initiatives as its bedrock. This facilitates Captive Raw Material production as well as Value Addition on Final Products and Co-products. Our other products include high quality Zinc Dust & Zinc Oxide as well as Zinc Derivates such as Zinc Phosphate, Zinc Carbonate, Zinc Active and Zinc Oxide HSA.