- To ensure zero defects in quality of raw materials, product in process, finished product and packing materials supply to internal and external customers.
- Analysis work of all incoming and outgoing samples including competitors, Customers(MKT) and suppliers.
- To organize distribution of work to the QA Employees.
- To organize the calibration of the instruments of the department as and when required.
- To handle, operation and troubleshooting of QA Instruments.
- To prepare indents & maintain stocks for Chemicals, Glasswares and instruments spares.
- To develop new analysis methods on instruments.
- To support to the plant supervisor for in-process testing at all stage.
- To provide training to new joined chemist and refresher training of new method for existing chemist.
- To attend customer complaints.
- To carry out pre-dispatch audit for outgoing material, to ensure the material dispatched is as per customer requirements.
- To prepare & maintain ISO14001-2004 required documents.
- To prepare daily and monthly report.
- To generate COA for all domestic dispatched.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
Continuous innovation forms the cornerstone of every process at our end. The nimble footedness to rise up to market dynamics has endowed us with laurels such as being the Global Leader in Sodium Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafoliteTM) and Zinc Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafolinTM).
Our effort to develop a pole position in the market has led us to develop technologies for manufacturing one of our key products, Sodium Hydrosulphite through two different routes i.e. Zinc Process & Sodium Formate process. We have the privilege of being the only company in the world with this dual process capability. We also have an integrated Zinc Chain that has forward as well as backward integration initiatives as its bedrock. This facilitates Captive Raw Material production as well as Value Addition on Final Products and Co-products. Our other products include high quality Zinc Dust & Zinc Oxide as well as Zinc Derivates such as Zinc Phosphate, Zinc Carbonate, Zinc Active and Zinc Oxide HSA.
Contact Company:Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited