- To prepare documentation as per company/client requirements & bank LC norms, take authorization of seniors in the department and submit the same to the concerned bank. Follow up the same for acceptance by client and get credit of amount.
- To prepare export realization certificate for duty draw back, get it certified by bank and submit it to marketing for further process.
- To prepare statement & related documents as per agreement & debit note, for remittance of export sales commission and all other miscellaneous payments to agents and party.
- To prepare required information, if any queries are raised by banks and RBI for export and import work and shortfall of payment received from the party due to any problem. Apply for GR waiver, for balance amount, and get it accepted by authorized dealer bank.
- To receive information for each and every export & import, foreign exchange related transaction and realization of money in a given account. Inform about the same to seniors for the amount received and credited. Also inform marketing about the same. Also inform marketing for outstanding and follow-ups.
- To prepare the necessary documents for opening the L.C.s and get the LCs (Domestic & Import) opened for purchase of raw materials and attend to any querr in the said connection.
- To prepare & send request for bank guarantee to bank, as per the request received from department of the company (e.g. Marketing, materials, etc.) To keep necessary record of the same & follow-up for required actions.
- To prepare & maintain register & statement for daily activity. To provide related work information to concern persons in the department for monthly report preparation.
- To prepare & maintain quarterly liability in bank for non-fund case in limit. Once in a year prepare yearly liability statements, get required certificates from bank and submit it for balance sheet preparations.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA, CS, ICWA (CMA), M.Com - Commerce
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited (TSIPL) is a Joint Venture company between Transpek Industry Limited, India and Silox, S.A. Belgium, embodying a combined vision to excel in the Global Inorganic Chemical Industry. Guided by science and driven by technology, our product portfolio caters to diverse end use segments such as Textile, Paints & Coatings, Rubber, Pharma, Polymer, Ceramic, Paper and Personal Care etc.
Continuous innovation forms the cornerstone of every process at our end. The nimble footedness to rise up to market dynamics has endowed us with laurels such as being the Global Leader in Sodium Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafoliteTM) and Zinc Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafolinTM).
Our effort to develop a pole position in the market has led us to develop technologies for manufacturing one of our key products, Sodium Hydrosulphite through two different routes i.e. Zinc Process & Sodium Formate process. We have the privilege of being the only company in the world with this dual process capability. We also have an integrated Zinc Chain that has forward as well as backward integration initiatives as its bedrock. This facilitates Captive Raw Material production as well as Value Addition on Final Products and Co-products. Our other products include high quality Zinc Dust & Zinc Oxide as well as Zinc Derivates such as Zinc Phosphate, Zinc Carbonate, Zinc Active and Zinc Oxide HSA