2. Ensure implementation of laid down environment norms at workplace to achieve legal compliances.
3. Ensure statutory compliance pertaining to environment rules and regulations under The Environment Protection Act and other applicable laws/rules.
4. Plan and Organize environment audits for compliance and identify effectiveness of environment practices at workplace
5. Implementation and review of Management Systems for adherence to Standards and effectiveness
6. Develop and lead a team of Environment improvement to generate cost effective solutions for reducing environmental issues and aim for achieving environmental sustainability.
7. Work towards reduction of hazardous waste
8. Identify effective solutions for reduction of emissions and implement in coordination with Operations team
9. Champion projects/initiatives to reduce water footprint, energy conservation etc.
10. Actively engage and interface with Operations and other major stakeholders to provide Environment related solutions in order to make the sites zero liquid discharge
11. Maintain effective relationship with statutory authorities like State and Central Pollution Control Boards.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: Chemical Engineer with Post Graduate Diploma/s in Environment
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:PG Diploma - Other
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
Contact Company:Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited