- Plan, organize and conduct Community Development programs in the field of health, welfare, recreation, educational, financial related assistance.
- Execute various CSR Project based activities in line with Annual Calendar.
- Plan and execute mega medical camps.
- Ensure effective linkage of CSR and Village Management. activities.
- Ensure compliance of CSR activities.
- Prepare and monitor CSR budget.
- Ensure effective MIS of various CSR events.
- Coordinate with Government Authorities for compliance, reporting and various events.
- Coordinate with local agencies and implementation partners for various initiatives.
- Ensure field visits as per agreed schedule and collect feedback from beneficiaries / institutes / agencies.
- Conduct Impact Assessment for CSR activities, analyse and present at various forums.
- Contribute in designing communicate for various campaigns (Signages, Boards, Hoardings, Banners, Pamphlets, Books etc.)
- Publish quarterly CSR communication.
- Prepare and present CSR reports to the Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:CSR & Sustainability
Role Category:CSR & Sustainability
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
Contact Company:Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited