- To lead the software development team by providing functional and people leadership.
- Ensure effective implementation and adherence to the IT Policy across the organization.
- Design, Develop test and deliver application as per the requirement by module head.
- Acquire function knowledge.
- Training user in using the application related to their function area.
- Prepare function and technical document based on application developed.
- Ensure that all enhancements and developments are done as per the requirements and within timelines given by module lead.
- Perform system level testing and ensure it is error free.
- Review the work done before it is moved to the live environment.
- Acquire knowledge and keep abreast to the upcoming technology.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- The Incumbent should be D.C.A/M.C.A. from renowned institute with 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in manufacturing Industries.
- Skill sets in Front end : Advanced programming knowledge in C# , C#.Net, ASP.Net, AJAX, Web Services, Desktop Applications
- Report Writer : SQL Reports, Crystal Reports
- Database : Advanced knowledge of SQL Server
- In depth understanding of OOPs concepts
- Domain knowledge of Purchase & Inventory, Sales, Accounts
UG:BCA - Computers, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, PG Diploma - Computers
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
Continuous innovation forms the cornerstone of every process at our end. The nimble footedness to rise up to market dynamics has endowed us with laurels such as being the Global Leader in Sodium Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafoliteTM) and Zinc Formaldehyde Sulphoxylate (SafolinTM).
Our effort to develop a pole position in the market has led us to develop technologies for manufacturing one of our key products, Sodium Hydrosulphite through two different routes i.e. Zinc Process & Sodium Formate process. We have the privilege of being the only company in the world with this dual process capability. We also have an integrated Zinc Chain that has forward as well as backward integration initiatives as its bedrock. This facilitates Captive Raw Material production as well as Value Addition on Final Products and Co-products. Our other products include high quality Zinc Dust & Zinc Oxide as well as Zinc Derivates such as Zinc Phosphate, Zinc Carbonate, Zinc Active and Zinc Oxide HSA.