- " Literature search, literature search report, route selection, designing of experiments and feasibility report and
- Implementation and monitoring of corrective and preventive action, departments objectives, targets and programs.
- To undertake and study experimental data of Lab considering Quality, Cost, operational friendly and environment..
- Participation and involvement in plant commissioning / process scale up from lab to pilot plant and pilot plant to commercial
- To strive for continual process improvement in existing products and innovation for new product development.
- Co ordination with marketing department to identify new product to increase revenue
- To ensure internal and external customer satisfaction through stage vise R&D activities in an effort to provide ZERO defect product.
- Provide a progressive leadership to R&D function and team development.
- Identification and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- To provide technical support to marketing and production.
- To support production team to assure manufacturing of quality product.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: R&D
Role: Analytical Chemistry Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Sc - Chemistry
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Transpek-Silox Industry Private Limited
Transpek-Silox Industry Pvt. Ltd. (TSIL) embodies the synergy between Indian and International Business cultures, that has converged upon to leverage their complementary strengths in manufacturing of inorganic chemicals for a wide range of applications. This Indo-Belgian joint venture between Transpek Industry Limited, India, and Silox, S.A, Belgium features contemporary technology, global presence and strong human capital. Our products are critical inputs for industries such as Textile, Paper and Pulp, Tyre and Rubber, Paint and Plastics.