- " Literature search, literature search report, route selection, designing of experiments and feasibility report and
- Implementation and monitoring of corrective and preventive action, departments objectives, targets and programs.
- To undertake and study experimental data of Lab considering Quality, Cost, operational friendly and environment..
- Participation and involvement in plant commissioning / process scale up from lab to pilot plant and pilot plant to commercial
- To strive for continual process improvement in existing products and innovation for new product development.
- Co ordination with marketing department to identify new product to increase revenue
- To ensure internal and external customer satisfaction through stage vise R&D activities in an effort to provide ZERO defect product.
- Provide a progressive leadership to R&D function and team development.
- Identification and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- To provide technical support to marketing and production.
- To support production team to assure manufacturing of quality product.
Salary: INR Best In Industry
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role:Analytical Chemistry Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required